Saturday, July 01, 2006

The 'ohm' Files

Lately, I find myself in need of doing deep breathing exercises frequently throughout the day. It's weird because I have a stress-free job, if you take away the kinds of people I have to deal with daily in the course of my work. However, it seems that clients nowadays don't care about how well I'm doing my job. They're more interested in venting their frustrations on the friendly, and most likely innocent person, who picks up their calls with a cheerful voice eventhough she was rudely woken up by the jarring phone-ring on a peaceful Saturday morning.

In addition to sitting in a Lotus position, fingers arranged gracefully and resting on my thighs, I now add this chant to my meditation :

I'm only in it for the money.
I usually love myself more than this.
I'm only in it for the money.
I usually love myself more than this.
I'm only in it for the money.
I usually love myself more than this.
I'm only in it for the money.
I'm only in it for the money.


Using this chant to relax may be a little difficult at first. But soon, you'll find your heartbeat and blood circulation start to regulate and you'll start to feel a natural high.



Labels:

smudgi3 @ 3:22:00 pm | | |