Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Purging the demons (2)

They walked hand in hand to the living room, where the tv was still on. He sat down on the sofa. Puzzled, she did the same.

"Are you leaving now?"

"Soon."

They both stared at the tv.

"I love this song by Nelly. It's called Dilemma, I think." She clasped her hands in front of her.

"Yeah, it's the first time I'm watching this on MTV."

Empty conversation, but both minds were filled with contradicting dilemma.

He made the first move. Holding her hand, he pulled her towards him to straddle him. Not knowing how to react, she disguised her confusion by kissing him. She opened her eyes to look at him, and found him watching her. He quickly closed his eyes. Wasn't this what I wanted? Her mind raced. Why am I not feeling anything? She tried again.

Tongues danced around each other, one seductively, the other rather stiffly. She gave up. Biting his lower lip softly, she ended the passionless kiss. At least to her it was passionless.

"Are you wet?"

She pondered for a second. "Very." I think.

He traced his fingers lightly on her bare back. First from her neck, down her spine, past the two dimples above her tailbone, then her thighs. Rough against smooth. Again she kissed him, preferring that to looking in his eyes. He might read my thoughts. She shivered with cold. Probably mistaking that for encouragement, he inserted a finger into her. Gasping with shock, she moaned into his lips.

Oh my God! She shouted in her mind. I didn't expect that!


smudgi3 @ 2:50:00 pm | | |