Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One day, when I have lots of money...

I need a holiday.

Maybe age is catching up on me. Maybe it's the job. Maybe it's just me. And I don't mean just any holiday. Not the Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok kind of holiday.

But this :




Central Krabi Bay Resort

It didn't occur to me how much I want this until I saw a photo like this in the TTG newsletter. I could just imagine myself lounging on one of the settees, reading a thought-provoking novel, sipping on mocktails, once in awhile looking up to admire Mother Nature's handiwork, having lots of walks along pristine beaches, having breakfasts in bed and dinners on the sand, having lots of sex and doing absolutely nothing else.

Sila Evason Hideaway Samui

I have a wild imagination.




Labels:

smudgi3 @ 7:22:00 pm | | |