Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Trying to act 18.

This morning, I went out of the house in a Tee and a short denim skirt, looking every bit the average Poly student that I am (not). Walking with springy footsteps because I was not in a foul mood for once, I approached a mini-mart near the bus stop. From afar, I saw 2 secondary school boys leaning casually against a pillar, watching me. I must look good today, I thought proudly to myself.

As I was about to walk past the boys, the better looking one stopped me, and asked in Mandarin : "Can you help me buy cigarettes?"

I was shocked for a moment but I regained composure and glared at him. "Uh, NO." Rolls eyes. Which part of me looked like a smoker cigarette buyer? And most importantly, WHICH PART OF ME LOOKED LIKE I'M ABOVE THE LEGAL AGE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE CIGARETTES?


Even though technically I AM lah. But it still pissed me off. Dammit.


Labels:

smudgi3 @ 1:55:00 pm | | |