Friday, July 20, 2007

My cat is actually a dog.

Baby and I went for a (very terrifying) walk yesterday.

Today, I introduced the tiger to a new toy: a mouse. I threw it across the room to make like a live mouse running away and he chased after it. But as soon as he pawed the mouse, he turned and looked at me as if unsure of what to do next. I left him to be acquainted with the mouse and went to the bathroom. When I came out, he was kicking the toy around the hall and chasing after it like he does with his favourite toys.

Delighted, I called for him to come to me. Picking the mouse up with his mouth, he sauntered to me, and just as he reached my feet, the little hunter dropped the mouse on my toe. Then, to my surprise, he plopped down on the floor and started purring. Five seconds passed before I realised I was supposed to stroke him and praise him, and throw the toy away again for him to chase again.

I think I have in my home, a Felis Silvestris Retrieverus Catus. *proud



Labels:

smudgi3 @ 10:14:00 pm | | |