Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tokyo Daisukiii!! *Hands clasped and eyes watery anime style


I miss Tokyo so much I :

- Crave for Japanese food whenever there's a quiet moment
- Am now a regular at Sakae Sushi, Sushi Tei, Waraku and Asabu Sabo
- Actually miss the fastfood that I can never get used to
- Snack heavily on Japanese titbits bought from Isetan and Meidi-Ya
- Walk around Daiso several times and imagine myself at the Harajuku outlet
- Lurk obsessively in blogs where the authors are now residing in Tokyo
- Installed a widget on my desktop that updates me on Tokyo's weather
- Smile serenely to myself everytime I hear a spoken Japanese word
- (So imagine me when I'm listening to Utada or watching anime)
- Browse through Japanese magazines at Kinokuniya and sigh loudly
- Perk up whenever I see a Japanese woman while having lunch at HV
- Throw my windows open on a cold morning, close my eyes and smell the diesel from the main road and imagine it's autumn
- Surf the net for photos of Tokyo to put up on my blog
- Want to drop everything here and take the next flight to Tokyo and take the Keiyo Line to Disneyland and never come home



*Pic taken from www.trekearth.com


Labels:

smudgi3 @ 6:13:00 pm | | |