Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I can never win, can I?

Last week, I signed a pact with the Devil herself. In exchange for the Sony Vaio TX46, I am to give her in return, my BSc Business Degree, laminated and framed. I got my end of the deal first, and am loving the feeling of being able to hold it with one hand, and carrying my cat with the other around the house.
I thought to myself : Yeah, I think my mum is starting to dote on me. And I know she's doing all these things to cheer me up and motivate me. I felt I do owe it to her and I might just give her part of my bonus on top of the amount I already give her every month. I've always complained about how she loved my brother more. I felt it was time to take it all back.


And then over the weekend, she went and bought my brother this :

Labels: ,

smudgi3 @ 11:57:00 pm | | |