Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blood Red I Love You.

I was disrupted yesterday evening by a ring on the doorbell. I wasn't expecting any suppliers, and when I looked out of the window, I couldn't see any vehicle that would give me a clue as to who I should be expecting to see.

Nonetheless, I walked down the flight of stairs reluctantly, slightly annoyed by the incessant ringing. Some people are just so impatient. When I opened the door to growl at the stranger, a rather nice looking boy stood outside, looking slightly awkward, holding a bouquet of flowers.

I smiled immediately, because I knew it was for me, and I knew who it was from. As J would proudly want me to say, it's the first bouquet of the year. It really was a surprise, and it put a little skip to each of my steps.

Thank you, Dear.






Labels:

smudgi3 @ 11:38:00 am | | |