Friday, March 18, 2005

Meltdown

Is the weather ever gonna change for the better?

Even when I'm sitting still by the computer, I can feel perspiration oozing out of the pores on my neck. Even after a nice cool bath, my skin turns sticky while I decide what to wear. Even when I'm putting on makeup, beads of sweat form on my hairline. Even when I leave my house fresh after a bath, I already feel all icky. When I'm in crowded areas, I try to avoid contact because I'm self conscious about my stickiness. But others don't seem to care. They brush past me, not caring about how painful friction can be, attacking me with their sweat and poisoning me with their armpits.

It really adds on to your frustrations, you know. It's no wonder my temper has been pretty short nowadays.


smudgi3 @ 12:35:00 pm | | |