Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Oh hell, Lord knows I need some fun in my life.

update :

Geez, got my facts wrong again. This was how it really started : miyagi read tonypierce, sent mr brown the link, who read it, took a pic of himself, MMSd miyagi, who laughed his head off, picked it up and put it back on, then took a pic of himself, MMSd brown back. brown laughed, and said, 'hey let's blog this'. There you go. And miyagi-san, the pic quite obvious already leh. If my friends who don't know my blog saw this (God Forbid!), they'll know it's me lor..



Join in the "I'm too sexy for my blog" project. All you have to do is stick your tongue out of the corner of your mouth and try a sexy/stupid look, and then get your pic posted in one of the blogs mentioned below.

So how did it all come about? Innocently, Xiaxue got her 'tonguey' pic posted on
tonypierce.com. Miyagi found it, did his own 'tonguey' and then informed brown. Of course brown couldn't be left out. Not before long, our witty bloggers joined in with their own tongues and brown started the project. So, here's mine :





Yes that pink thing is my tongue.

Being the 'chicken-shit-anonymous-coward' (according to brown) that I am, I used a little help with my pic. I swear to God my actual tongue looks prettier. Ahh, the pains of having to remain anonymous.

You must be wondering now: What the hell is the supposedly intelligent blogging world coming to? It's all good, you know. That Xiaxue pic that started it all is circulating around the net like crazy and who's jumping with joy? Why, Turodrique of LocalBrand, of course! In that pic she was wearing one of his designs. If you like them, why not go into any of his retail shops, shove your tonguey in the retail assistants' faces and get 20% off the tees?




smudgi3 @ 11:58:00 pm | | |