Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hi.

I'm smudgie.

This is my blog, and I've been writing since July 2004. I write because I need an outlet, a separate personality from who I am to the world that revolves around me. I am a daughter, a sister, a friend, a girlfriend. But in strippedbare, I'm just smudgie. Where I can be free to say whatever I want. Or so it seems. I find myself censoring the things I've been saying lately. I apologise: I know this is turning into a cat-blog. I hope things will change for the better soon.

I love and hate in equal amounts, maybe even of the same thing. I am intrigued and moved by passion, though it may or may not be a good thing. I can be bitchy when the opportunity calls for it, but I have a kind heart. Didn't know that, did you? I have never studied overseas, don't have a ginormous vocab bank to withdraw from when I'm lacking, but I read and write because I see myself better in black and white, literally too. Colours are such honest pigmentations. When I write, I can be anybody I want to be. In fact, I can be anybody you want me to be too. However, I find myself more honest here than I have ever been in real life. So maybe, I am more colourful than I think I am.

I sound like I'm riddling. I admit I do that sometimes. Some of the posts you read don't actually mean what you think they do, but only I see the unwritten glowing between the lines. But that's okay, that's exactly how I want it to be. This is my blog, so only I need to know what I'm doing, of course.

I'm smudgie.

Who are you, and why are you reading my blog?


Labels: , ,

smudgi3 @ 2:53:00 pm | | |