Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No reprieve.

This blog is feeling a bit neglected.

It's not that I have nothing to say. In actual fact, I have too many things going on right now. Give me a spare moment, and thoughts fly past my mind like poltergeists, wreaking havoc in that tiny little space. Try as I might to reach out a hand and attempt to grab each ghost as they flit past my eyes, I find both my flesh and my spirit unwilling to face reality. Each night, I close my eyes and fall into fitful sleep, hoping that the next morning, this would have been all a recurring nightmare.

My body has been weak as well. Bouts of food poisoning, viruses, infections and ulcers plague me continuously, one after another. It is true that I have not been taking care of myself. My energies have been spent on pleasing others and disconnecting myself from this dimension. I believe I'm walking on another plane right now, somewhere parallel to this side of the universe, somewhere... less chaotic.

I tried making a list in my mind, a really futile attempt, since I can't find a blank space at all for which to start. Every matter is more pressing than the other; where does one start? How does one start?

I mean it. It's not that I have nothing to say.

Labels: ,

smudgi3 @ 5:29:00 pm | | |