Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I want both. I'm greedy.

I often get asked what I think are the most important things a relationship should have. Sometimes they ask what my ideal partner would be like.

Ideal. That's a really ambitious word. My IDEAL man would be tall, handsome, rich, charming, good in bed, intelligent, witty, filial, PERFECT...

A better question would be what I find attractive in a man. You know, my answer would be 'See above'. So the right thing to do is peel off all those superficial layers, and the skeleton of the question should be : "What would be the least you would settle for?" Ah, that's when "he doesn't have to be good looking, just pleasant. Don't have to be very rich. As long as the chemistry is there..." comes into the picture.

So what do I think should exist in a good long term relationship?

Two things : Discourse and Intercourse. Lots of it. And must be mindblowing too. I guess when 2 people are constantly stimulating both of the sexy organs, other things like looks or money have to settle for second place. Of course looks and money are still very important, but hey nothing beats good conversation that leads to better sex. Brad+Jen and Donald Trump should've come to me for marriage counselling.




Labels: ,

smudgi3 @ 11:58:00 pm | | |