Saturday, April 09, 2005

My lips are sealed.

I had a very long and tedious dream.

It involved 4 people, all of whom I know and am closely acquainted with. Though it is impossible for these 4 people to be intertwined in the situation my dream described, all the words uttered by these 4 people in the dream are facts. Some of them are true accounts of things that had happened some time or another in the course of my life, and some are secrets that I have confided in with one of the persons in my dream, and some are the true feelings of what I have of certain persons in my dream (although uttered in a fit of anger). Freud, you are such a genius.

I think I'm gonna keep my secrets to myself from now on. In my dream, I was capable of violence. I don't know what I'll do in real life.


smudgi3 @ 1:31:00 pm | | |