Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm Baaaack.

A note to my dear fans (all 4 of you) :

It is of my deepest regret to have to inform you that I did not take part in the Channel U SuperStar contest as I chickened out was very busy on the day the auditions were set. While SIM was abuzz with excitement on Tuesday where the auditions were, I was busy having sex at a chalet doing stuff.

However, I am very happy for your faith and support though most of you just want to become my PA or manager. I'm glad to know that in this frivolous entertainment industry, I still have such encouraging friends fans. My stupid exams are coming I have to prioritize my goals right now, and the most important thing so far is finally graduating with honors. Maybe with a degree I'd be able to go further with my music career (?)


I also have to explain my disappearing act for the past few days. Yes, please believe everything you've read in the gossip columns. I realized that all of you (my dear fans) are already above the legal age limit so I'm able to clarify your doubts. I was having sex on the day of the auditions. It was very good, thank you very much. But as I have mentioned to some members of the fan club yesterday, my libido isn't as great as it was when I was younger. Oh well, when fish is scarce, prawns will do.

Thank you, once again, for all your support and understanding.


Love,
The one with the great voice
Modest little me

smudgi3 @ 11:55:00 am | | |