Thursday, February 03, 2005

I hold in my palm, a dream of 2 years.

Someone asked me recently why I didn't make any resolutions this year (as with ANY year).

Because, you see, if I HAD made resolutions, I wouldn't have :

  • Learned Yoga, though I haven't been practising
  • Gone for auditions (really bad experiences. bad.)
  • Been earning a monthly income, no matter how small
  • Changed my wardrobe, slowly but surely. I just wore a top that day that was 6 years old
  • Finally gone to Japan with J
  • Made friends with those young kids in my class. Now they're asking me for relationship advice
  • Re-found my old, old friends and remain in contact with them
  • Curbed my fiery, flaming, burning phoenix of a temper
  • Packed my 'cosy' little room so that it looks remotely 'live-able'
  • Finally gotten my dream GD 88 (ö). I know it's an old phone, but one man's Dream is another man's Matrix ok?

Some things take their own sweet time, but they happen eventually.


smudgi3 @ 12:50:00 pm | | |