Thursday, May 10, 2007

What the fuck.

My mother had been calling me endlessly. I had initially refused to pick up the calls because it was way too early in the morning to listen to her nagging. When I finally couldn't take it, I hollered into the phone.

"Your brother is having a fever. He's on his way back home from camp. I'm taking half-day leave to go back and cook for him. You know, I think your cat is causing the whole family to fall sick. I just recently recovered from a cold too. Can you please clean up your room and wash all your cat's belongings. His fur must be clogging up our systems."

Firstly, I think it is ridiculous to accuse a cat of having the ability to cause viruses. Secondly, I myself have been having a fever for the past few days and nobody needed to come home and cook for me. I cooked my own porridge and they didn't even know I was ill.

Then, I received a rude sms from my dad.

"Clean up your cat's smelly litter and wash up the toilet floor."

Precious. My brother is just so precious.


Labels:

smudgi3 @ 11:42:00 pm | | |