Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged!

by Tetanus


These are the rules:

Each player of this game starts out by giving six weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own six weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!


One: I have an ultra-sensitive nose.
Nobody is allowed to touch it or pinch it. Any activity that occurs around my nose causes severe pains and I will tear, sneeze and get really, really angry.

Two: Retarded toes.
When I try to move my toes, they move up and down. In tandem. I cannot get them to move separately, especially my first two toes. I often watch in envy as my friends show off how their big toes can move in opposite directions to their second toes.

Three: My eyes are confused.
My right eye is myopic and my left eye is hyperopic. When I was 12, the school nurse prescribed glasses for me but wearing it gave me headaches, so I stopped wearing it after 2 years. My eyesight got better after that. I'm more myopic though, but I guess my left eye sort of dilutes the effect.

Four: Sexyback
This is embarrassing but I have hair on my upper back. They're very fine and easily removed and situated at the triangle between my shoulder blades. It is believed that women with such a condition have high sex drives. O.o

Five: Morbid fear of drains
You know those really wide drains that separate a pathway and a slope by the side of roads? There is no way I'll jump across one. I would rather walk the distance to find a way to walk safely across. No matter that my friends have already jumped across to the other side and are goading me.

Six: I'm a hoarder.
I collect shopping bags. I have a big box full of shopping bags from boutiques and shopping malls from SG and from my travels. Some of them are just too pretty to throw away!!

I tag:

likeafuckinvirgin
yuch
vimbai
mis_nomer
audrey
zyl (hey, what are your new urls?!)



Labels:

smudgi3 @ 6:58:00 pm | | |