Monday, October 23, 2006

ö Non sequiturs - ichi

Why do people pronounce Wasabi as Wasabeh, eventhough when asked, they can spelled it correctly?

ö

Why do people order expensive sashimi, only to slather them in lots of soy sauce and wasabi?
ö

Why do I pout when I'm shooting pool, when in normal circumstances, I can't pout to save my life?

ö

Why do parents like bringing their children in their prams out to crowded places when everyone is going to get in their way and vice versa?


ö

Why is it right for customers to tell a service staff off for bad attitude but not for the staff to tell the customers off for bad manners?


ö

Why don't men give way to or open doors for women anymore when at other times, they're more than eager to prove their manliness?


ö

Why don't people say 'thank you' to strangers who've gone out of their way to do something for them, when they use it freely around their close friends?

ö

Why am I not finding the words when I obviously have alot of things to say?


Labels:

smudgi3 @ 4:43:00 pm | | |