Friday, May 27, 2005

Almost there.

I think the examiners from London are in on a conspiracy. They're determined to make life miserable for this year's students. How else would you explain the lack of consistency in the exam papers this year in contrast with those of the past years? I'm no genius and I don't go to school everyday - I can't handle it! I hate the feeling when I look at the question paper and find that those topics that I'm confident about are missing from this year's papers. Why you do this to me? WHY?!

Anyhow, it's over for now, I'll leave the worrying til September when I get the results. One more paper to go and I'm free. Meantime, I have 2 weeks to prepare for it, so I can relax for a while. I can sleep later and watch all the tv shows I want, but then again, I haven't stopped doing that since my exams started. Maybe I can wake up later than usual. As it is, I wake up during the afternoon everyday, so maybe I can try waking up in the early evening from now on. And I can stay on the computer all day! It used to be like 3 hours a day - 6 hours sounds good! And I shall stone in front of the tv with snacks all around me. That reminds me, I'll have to top up on the chips I devoured last week. And I can go shopping too! Where the Sales at?!

Ahhh... the smell of freedom is sweet and tangy. Can't wait to taste it.


smudgi3 @ 1:37:00 pm | | |