Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Have I told you lately...

...that I love Jay Chou? And it's Jay CHOU, not Chow or Chao no matter what your freaking dialect is.

For fear of having to remove this post (just like what happened to an earlier post about him) after receiving complaints from green eyed monsters, I shall phrase my lusts and fantasies properly this time round.

Oh how I'd love to strip him down to his naked self, tie him to my bed posts with my silk scarf, stare at him intently... and read him my 5 page essay on Organisational Theory.

How the hell do you downplay a sexy fantasy anyway?

In case you're wondering about my newfound fervour, it's because I WON TICKETS TO HIS CONCERT THIS FRIDAY!!! Ahhh.... when I thought our fate has reached the end of its course, when I thought our future was bleak... I WON TICKETS TO HIS CONCERT THIS FRIDAY!!!

Just when I thought I'll have to dig out the entire contents of my wallet to purchase the tickets, I WON TICKETS TO HIS CONCERT THIS FRIDAY!!!

OK that's quite enough. My throat's hurting.




smudgi3 @ 3:26:00 pm | | |