Sunday, May 21, 2006

I have a sudden craving.

Could anyone living in Tokyo be a kind soul and ship a cargo of this to me? I'll pay you. In installments.

I like buying different snacks from the nearby combini and bringing them back to the hotel room for a late night snack. On my last night there during my recent trip, I bought, like, 5 packets of snacks. Of course I couldn't finish them all in one night. I ate the Kaaru and kept this Corn Potage in my luggage. Only when I opened it back home several days to share with J, did I regret not having tried this instead. Then I would have known how delicious it was and bought all that was on display.

For only 99yen, this has got to be one of the best snacks I've ever tried. If you like Mos Burger's corn soup, then you would appreciate this corn snack. J has tried asking Meidi-ya if they could bring this into our market (just because we like it? what audacity!) but they have replied that this brand of products does not fall under a 'supermarket list' but rather, a 'combini list'. Yeah whatever.

Can't wait for my next trip to Japan.


Labels:

smudgi3 @ 4:17:00 pm | | |