Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mine!

J keeps the ticket stubs of every single movie we've watched. So imagine my horror when the woman at the counter says that their system is down and can only give me a handwritten version. I even had to fill in the movie title and the date myself.



before

Was I to be bullied so? Of course not! After the show I went back to the counter to demand my rightful property. It's not just ANY movie, you know. It's Jay Chou's debut.




after

Great soundtrack, but otherwise it didn't do the manga nor anime justice. It's just a show for the comic fans to admire the drifting and laugh at the characters they know so well. And of course, also for hormonal teenagers to drool at the eye candy.

I'm not one of them ok?! I'm matured, well behaved and overaged.

Labels:

smudgi3 @ 11:59:00 pm | | |