Monday, July 26, 2004

My Union with Jay Chou

Hey guys, you're all invited. But please make your own way to Taipei. It's really a hush-rush affair, so please don't tell the media where it is either. Yes, yes, finally. Jay and I are getting married. A summer wedding. Lots of tulle, tulips, white and paparazzi posing as waiters. Then we'll have a beautiful recep in a basketball court (his idea) and we'll be married at the top floor of Taipei 101 (my idea). He'll get all the hype he needs for his new album, I'll get all the fame. He gets himself a beautiful wife, I get all his money. Then we'll have 2.75 kids and live happily ever after. Perfect. Jolin may be one of my bridesmaids but I haven't decided if I should ask her or not. I mean, thick lips just don't go well with tulips, do they?
 
The date you say? Don't you know, it's all over the news. 3rd August. So sweet of Jay to time his proposal together with his new album's release date. *giggles. Yeah, he hasn't proposed yet, but I'm sure he will. After all I'm flying there to meet him on the 2nd. MediaCorp's paying for my ticket, ya know? Oh yes, that reminds me. I have to take part in the contest first before they'd give me the air ticket. Oh you mean I have to win first?
 
Damn.



Labels:

smudgi3 @ 3:15:00 pm | | |